Tuesday, February 23, 2010

dunkXchange Miami @ Hard Rock Hotel this weekend!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Dunkxchange is coming back to the South Florida area...but this time it is coming down to Hollywood! This is the first time it is in the Broward County area, rather than the Miami-Dade County area. Hollywood is my hometown. The area where I was born & raised, making this even more of an excitement for me. To add on to all this excitement DXC will be at the Hard Rock Hotel, making it an even more fascinating event. It will be in Opium Venue, starting at 1:00pm and ending at 5:00pm. This DXC is probably going to be one of the best ones that South Florida has ever had. Stay tuned this weekend for a video update.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your terminologies, I did not know any of that. I actually don't know anything at all about sneakers. I had no clue that there was such a thing as a sneaker convention and it sounds very intimidating. >< Sneakers are actually a lot more interesting than I thought, no lie.

    ReplyDelete